Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm a blogger

Well, today is the day that I officially stopped talking and started writing, thanks mostly to the encouragement from my friends Suzan and LuAnn. Although most of the time,I feel as though I don't have anything to talk about, let alone write about. Not to mention my lack of time and my lack of enthusiasm. My kids seem to suck it all out me, like five hungry vampires. This weekend I'm feeling particularly drained without Rick here to do this dance with me. He's been in MANtana since Wednesday and I am counting the minutes until his plane lands at 8 o'clock. I've stooped to giving the boys cold cereal for dinner, because the thought of cooking anything in a pan actually evokes a painful physical reaction .

I plan to write more thoughtful postings in the future, ones that some of you may actually care to read, but for now, let's see how this works.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah You!
    Fair warning- It can be addictive, but it is also a useful tool to journal your life. I could never successfully keep a journal but the blog is doing OK so far. I will be your first follower, now follow me too!
    Oh and watch later in the week for my EEK new etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seemed like a pretty thoughtful write-up to me.

    ReplyDelete