Sunday, May 24, 2009

Friends that are Family

















I am so grateful to my friends, who love and support this family of mine.

The ones who take my boys off my hands, when I am close to losing it. The ones who invite us over, even though there are usually at least seven of us. The ones that are brave enough to venture out with us in public, even though it's usually a scene. The ones that offer to babysit all day on a Friday, and all weekend, so that my husband and I can get away. The ones who change their plans, to accommodate us. The ones that save us seats during movies because we are always late. The ones that remember we're still adults and individuals, not just parents. The ones that know we can't do it alone.

Thanks for making this life we've chosen so special for us and our family, all of our surrogate "aunts" and "uncles", some of you, my children truly believe we are really related by blood, and as far as I'm concerned we are. Thank you...thank you...thank you, for the love you shower our family with, and for the influence you have on my children

No comments:

Post a Comment